Saturday, January 10, 2009

Then before and now once more I’m bouncing round the room

So the last two days I was in a funk - apparently I wasn't taking in enough calories to sustain me and it was making me lethargic. It totally messed up my end of week training. This especially includes Thursday when I made the fatal mistake of sitting to rest on the couch after changing to go run and do laps at the gym. The idea was that I would leave the house at 8:30 PM. I fell dead to the world asleep in about 2 minutes and woke up about 9:15 when Dave came home. OOPS

However, I'm back on track today - woooooo!


I did a 1 hour spin class this morning with my friend, Sue. She seemed to really like it. I had a blast, as usual. Ever since class was over, I have been seriously WIRED. I shoveled the drive when I got home in record time too. That snow was freaking heavy. Then, I removed the caulk around the bathroom vanity and recaulked it. :-)

I am pretty sure spinning for me is what crack must feel like to some people - at least it's a healthier addiction!

1 comment:

Jon Ray said...

I am the KING of putting workout clothes on and then falling asleep on the couch before ever hitting the gym! Glad you're back on track today. ;)