Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be

Interesting way to start a day? Sign up for a class, say... Fundamental Training for Endurance Athletes. Also say that this class starts at 5:30 AM. You are not at your mental peak at 5:30 AM, and are running late. The crazy lady at the Y tells you that its in the main aerobics room and you drop your bag off in a locker and head to the class ten mins late. You grab some weights, a BOSU, and a step (wtf) and dive into the class. Then, once you settle in, you start to look around. heh. Yeah, not to be judgemental, but there's no way this are my class full o' fellow endurance athletes. Or, well... maybe. 10 more minutes pass... yeah, prolly not. Too late to go find the other class, may as well stick it out.

So, yes, wrong class... OOPS! Luckily, I have a saving grace. The class is actually starting next week, they moved the start date. Whew! So, I got in a cardio class I probably wouldn't have otherwise (and it was kinda fun... ok, a lot of fun). Now for some serious work, I have a mile to run and some laps to swim.

No comments: